individual unemployability

Sgt. Wingnut, Ole Fugly) says, "Steaks are on and the Beer is warm but wet and after a hard day it's time to let the BS get knee deep." Stop in and kill some time after a hard dusty day of riding in the prop wash.

Moderator: Chris

individual unemployability

Postby Jim » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:37 pm

crap here they go again,,,for the ones i did not email i want to put it here,,,got an email today from the DAV. from what i read the CBO and GAO is puching for a cut of this benny...or uneven any it drop all together..guys if this happens i will be hurting big time and lots of other guys to...you need to check into this and write..i know it wont do any good to write cause our worthless government dont care about us anymore,,,it is all about themselves..right now it is in the house..so write please..guess you heard, dont look like we wont get a raise this year...bullshit,,,,the damn government did it to us again on this..moving the numbers around again. we all know it cost more to live but the dont care.so come on and write...PLEASE....i need your help on this,,,chuck wrote so get off your ass and do it..i did not put this in the bunker cause some of you dont go there...jim :oops: :oops: :oops:
Jim
Mob Team Member
Mob Team Member

Start Date In-Country 1st Tour: 24 Nov 1965
End Date In-Country 1st Tour: 24 Nov 1966
Start Date In-Country 2nd Tour: 05 Jun 1969
End Date In-Country 2nd Tour: 17 Apr 1970
Mob Team Member: YES

Re: individual unemployability

Postby sgt ron » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:58 pm

JIM, I got a letter from the VA last month with a form to fill out if I was working or not.
You have to fill it out and send it in to them.
If you are not working you must sign it and check the box that you are not working.
You have 90 days to return it to the VA. Be sure and do it.
I use to get the form every year, but they stopped a few years ago.
It looks like it has started again.
The VA knows that many will not sign and return the form and will loose their IU benefit.

I am at 80% and have been for over 10 years, but filed for Individual Unemployability then and got it.
I have not filed anymore claims because it would not change the amount of money I receive from the VA.
If they change the rules I will just file a claim the next day.
Yea! It will be a hassel, but what is not any more.

I didn't get anything from the DAV on this. I have been a Life member for almost 45 years.
I will contact them.
JIM, Thanks for the heads up on this.

Ron
Remember, you are NOT alone! Don't give up....don't ever give up!
sgt ron
Mob Team Member
Mob Team Member

Start Date In-Country 1st Tour: 04 Nov 1967
End Date In-Country 1st Tour: 03 Nov 1968

Re: individual unemployability

Postby Jim » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:56 pm

ron,,,i got the form the other day,,,sign it and send it back,,,it has been couple of years from the last time...lol...yes dav send me the email to write our assholes,,,i did and told her what i thought about the GAO and CBO trying to mess with the vets again. told her i am getting tired of reading all the shit that they want to do to us and it needs to stop now...waiting on a answer back,,,which will be another canned fucking letter...as always,,never get a real letter back,,,some bottom feeder does the answers...lol,,,jim :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jim
Mob Team Member
Mob Team Member

Start Date In-Country 1st Tour: 24 Nov 1965
End Date In-Country 1st Tour: 24 Nov 1966
Start Date In-Country 2nd Tour: 05 Jun 1969
End Date In-Country 2nd Tour: 17 Apr 1970

Return to Sgt. Wingnuts Hootch