Sgt. Wingnut, Ole Fugly) says, "Steaks are on and the Beer is warm but wet and after a hard day it's time to let the BS get knee deep." Stop in and kill some time after a hard dusty day of riding in the prop wash.
To all of my brothers out there scattered about the American fifty...have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. Welcome home and thank you for your service.
"Those who pound their firearms into plowshears will plow for those who didn't."
- Mob Team Member
- Posts: 946
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:27 am
- Start Date In-Country 1st Tour: 23 Dec 1969
- End Date In-Country 1st Tour: 22 Dec 1970
- Start Date In-Country 2nd Tour: 14 Aug 1971
- End Date In-Country 2nd Tour: 04 May 1972
- Mob Team Member: YES
Return to Sgt. Wingnuts Hootch
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests